Share Stone Soup Ripple with your friends

Stone Soup Ripple

Menu

Blog

Thu
Nov
Thursday, November 26

Fall Series: Sharing Erham's Screened Content

Let the ripples continue as you watch, re-watch, share with others and share your comments here.

It has been such a privilege to bring people together for Listen, Learn… Speak.  Whether you attended any of the other salons or not, please join us on Tuesday for our closing salon of the series.  I know that for all who have participated, these salon conversations will remain with us as we connect with friends and family this week and during the December holidays. 

This past Tuesday, Erahm was with us yet again sharing his film, The Philadelphia Project, which was the catalyst for a compelling group discussion and breakout sessions.  

Wishing you an especially connected holiday weekend ahead,
Christine

Screened Content Links, with gratitude to Erahm Christopher:
SALON 1
- Dear Voter (1 min)
- Powerful Words (8 min) 

SALON 2
-
LISTEN (1:48 min)
 … and  a short about Listen as a catalyst a mental health initiative
an article in Getting Smart about LISTEN and mental health (& LISTEN trailer) 

SALON 3:
-
The Philadelphia Project (60 min)

SALON 4:  Join us this coming Tuesday, Dec 1st, from 5-7pm  /  8-11pm ET
Please join us with a cocktail, mocktail, cup of tea or glass of wine for this highly interactive closing session.  Yet again, Erahm will be with us, and this time WE will be the content as we integrate our collective experience around the theme of this series.  
- RSVP QUICKLINK  ($11)

Sign in or Register to comment

ChristineLeuthold To all of you who attended this series, LISTEN, LEARN... SPEAK, this is where our conversation can continue. Please feel free to add your thoughts whether it's about something we saw together, something you've experienced since or something that has come to you since we've been together.
For those that weren't able to take part, feel free to watch any or all of the content that I've posted and join in the conversation.
Hopefully I"ll see you all at the December Year-End Pop Up: OUR MUSIC & OUR DREAMS on December 29th with my FEATURED GUEST MICHAEL MOLLURA. Details are on the GATHERINGS page of this site.

Until soon, I hope,
Christine

1:30pm

Erahm Christopher Thank you Christine for asking me to be a part of the LISTEN, LEARN...SPEAK session. It was a great pleasure to connect with the groups. If anyone of the attendees would be interested in exploring my current work they can check out the following:

- Those that have children and are interested in exploring some of the topics we raised might be interested in my debut children's book NEW FRIENDS. They can get it on amazon or barnes & noble.com

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/New-Friends-Ostrich-Plat-Book/dp/199914760X/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=erahm+christopher&qid=1606879923&sr=8-2

B&N: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/new-friends-erahm-christopher/1136479732?ean=9781999147600

- I'm directing a new docu series with Brooke Dooley producing on an exciting new media platform called ImagineBC. People can download the ImagineBC app and follow the GOODINSTINCT channel to watch the series.

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/imaginebc/id1476426515

- To sign up to the GOODINSTINCT newsletter to recieve info about new projects you can do so here: www.goodinstinct.com

Thank you!

7:11am